GunZ Legends

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Band News Guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake

PostSubject: Band News Guy   Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:08 am

Im sorry to announce but the server will have to be susponed.

The website i have baught the VPS off have made a mistake. They have sold me a VPS that they though would hold the gunz server but it does not. I have bargained with them and they will now let me buy a server that is usualy £60 per month for £24.49 for the first month and £34.99 every other month.

I do not have the money for it right on me right now but i can get £5 per week. If anybody could even donate $2 i would make sure they will be automaticly lv 30 ingame and they have a choice of 1 free donor weapon which would usualy cost $3-$6 per weapon.

Kind Regards

LegendGunz Staff
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendgunz.forumotion.co.uk
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Band News Guy   Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:30 am

Blake wrote:
Im sorry to announce but the server will have to be susponed.

The website i have baught the VPS off have made a mistake. They have sold me a VPS that they though would hold the gunz server but it does not. I have bargained with them and they will now let me buy a server that is usualy £60 per month for £24.49 for the first month and £34.99 every other month.

I do not have the money for it right on me right now but i can get £5 per week. If anybody could even donate $2 i would make sure they will be automaticly lv 30 ingame and they have a choice of 1 free donor weapon which would usualy cost $3-$6 per weapon.

Kind Regards

LegendGunz Staff

That sucks to hear.
Hopefully it doesn't take all that long. I'll also be more than happy to donate whenever I get the money. Smile

PostSubject: Re: Band News Guy   Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:58 am

Sorry bro I can't donate, i ent got a stupid debit card or whatever so yeah :/ I'd help if i could but i can't, ill possibly try to donate and help along when i do get one however =) Good luck getting the server up and running and hope it doesnt take too long bud, enjoy! x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band News Guy   

Back to top Go down

Band News Guy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend Gunz :: News and Announcements :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: